BEmotionally Fit was created by your friendly neighborhood therapist, Beverly, to support the emotional well-being of people of color and work towards empowering Long Island Black and Latinx communities. Beverly specializes in using a holistic approach to help individuals overcome the effects of the inequalities faced by our communities.
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- An Alumni from Columbia University, New York University, and Freeport High School
- A Therapist, School Social Worker, and Athletic Coach
- Dedicated to working in Mental Health and Wellness for over 10 years
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Your Number 1 fan! 🙂